The Fabio ARU’s preferred Model
EKOI leader in France of the cycling glasses and Fabio Aru, Paolo Tiranlongo, Alexander Kristoff and Nacer Bouhanni’s …official partner
– Frame in lightweight TR90 GRILAMID
– Weight of the glasses: 28 gr
– 4 vents on the central frame
– Adjustable nose bridge (spacing & depth)
– Optical insert possible
– PHOTOCHROMIC LENS Category 1-2 is shaded according to the light and will filter the solar brightness up to 92%.
Adapts to changing weather (cloudy, rainy or foggy) or woods, shadow areas, Tunnels
Comes with Carbon box, + Fabio ARU’s pouch & spray
EKOI is a French brand known for its focus on creating top quality performance cycling gear at great prices!
EKOI's ethos is that it must remain at the top of innovation and is constantly assisted by pro teams wearing the garments on road or cyclocross: AG2R La Mondiale / Europcar / SUNWEB / VERANCLASSIC EKOI...
And many triathlon champions :
Fred Van Lierde (world champion ironman 2013), Bertrand BILLIARDS (ITU world champion 2013/2014), Sylvain SUDRIE (Vice World Champion 2014 and five times champion of France), and of course in Olympic distance format, BROWNLEE brothers (world champions and Olympic champions)
There are no enquiries yet.